Sunday, July 26, 2009

Family Balance for Homosexuals

I heard the recent judgement given by the Hon’ble Delhi HC regarding to Gay Rights. The HC protected the basic rights of human being of India irrespective of their sexual orientation. At least now onwards the gay community can leave a peaceful life in India. I am glad that this group were assured of their fundamental rights. Well one thing I must clear, though I say it is a well decision that definitely does not mean that I belong to that group. My only intention to write this is to realise us about the basic nature of our constitution. Our Hon’ble constitution itself gives guidelines about the fundamental rights of people of India and their protection is the duty of law making bodies. Laws should be clear enough to avoid the confusion about interpretation of constitutional guidelines.

I just gave a thought about this and I found few interesting things. If same sex marriages are allowed then one thing is for sure, population growth will be in control. But they also will expect to have babies. They know naturally it is not possible then what??? I have a good suggestion. In our big country with huge population there are lots of orphans who need deserved shelter and proper parental care. So these couples can adopt them. It will be a great help for both i.e. couples and children.

I guess, if this happens then it will be a good step towards social modernisation in our country. Think about this.

2 comments:

Nilesh Vyavahare said...

hmm.

I started thinking about it........

Praxy said...

I agree with u boss,,,U have excellent thinking,,,